Thursday, December 28, 2017

New Years Goal Planning


Recently, I wrote a blog post for Putting on the New talking about starting fresh in the New Year (you can read it here). As I wrote, it morphed into a more tangible thing for me. It was no longer about writing something in order to convince the readers of something but creating something helpful to use as a tool.


A lot of my writing ends up being like that. Devotional, yes, but hopefully practical too. In this case, I decided to make it even more practical. I condense the last part of the post into a PDF document that I'd like to share here. There is no purchase necessary, just something that I though (hoped) would be helpful to you as you look forward to the New Year.

What's in it? Basically, it takes the end part of the post and puts it i printable form for those of us who like to work on real paper with real pens or pencils. It also gives us a way to keep a record. Where were we in 2017? Where did we go?

I've broken up the questions into 5 areas: Relational, Personal, Physical, Work, Spiritual. Then there are questions to help you dig deeper. The whole idea is that we've got baggage we'll carry with us into 2018 if we don't sit down and really think about what it is that is weighing us down.

Read through the post and  feel free to download the document. My hope is that it would be helpful to you! If it is, I'd LOVE to hear from you! Either drop a comment below or send me a message. I love hearing from you and hope that this next year will be a blessed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment