Saturday, December 30, 2017

Favorite Books of 2017


This is always such a fun (and difficult) post to write. I read so many books (at my last count it was 80 books this year) and that means I enjoyed so many books! But, there were some that I loved more than others so I thought I'd share them here. I stuck with the theme most bloggers are and did my top 17 favorite picks! They aren't in any particular order but go from early in 2017 to the end.


Top 17 Favorite Books of 2017


1. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

2. Unblemished by Sara Ella

3. Zero Day by David Baldacci

4. A Time to Rise by Nadine Brandes

5. J.B. Collins series by Joel C. Rosenberg (yep, totally cheating here)

6. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh

7. Titanis & Crown of Souls by Ronie Kendig (and...more cheating)

8. Brave is the New Beautiful by Lee Wolfe Blum

9. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

10. How To Write A Novel Using the Snowflake Method by Randy Igermanson

11. Enders Game by Orson Scott Card

12. Staking Jack the Ripper & Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (yep, cheating again)

13. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

14. The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers

15. One Enchanted Noel by Melissa Tagg

16. Called to Create by Jordan Raynor

17. Invictus by Ryan Graudin


If you're interested in seeing my reviews of these books most (but not all...quite yet) have been added to my Goodreads page which you can find here.

What were yours? Leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment